On drums...

For drummers to exchange knowledge, ideas, opinions & equipment...
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please host your photos in a third party location, and use the [img] function to link to them.

Post subject: Day after Xmas
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:01 pm 

Well I got an itouch from my wife for Xmas to replace my Zune. See you can teach a dog new tricks. Been using iPad and iPhone at work for the last 3 yrs and love em. Mac book could be next.

Well when you get a new Itouch it's time to re-organize the drum room. Wife and kids were starting to re-claim the area. I did what every drumming man would do I waited until the wife went to bed and the kids were gone and I took my space back claiming a theif must have hit while we were sleeping (on trash day). :D PS. Yes that is a small safe behind my e kit. I keep my chops, dynamics, timing and feel in there. Problem is I don't remember the combo which is why my wife let me buy the e drums so she does not need to suffer.

Post subject: Re: Day after Xmas
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:17 pm 

SamF wrote:
...I did what every drumming man would do I waited until the wife went to bed and the kids were gone and I took my space back claiming a theif must have hit while we were sleeping (on trash day). :D

Now that's funny. :lol:

SamF wrote:
...PS. Yes that is a small safe behind my e kit. I keep my chops, dynamics, timing and feel in there. Problem is I don't remember the combo which is why my wife let me buy the e drums so she does not need to suffer.

...and that's even funnier. :lol: :lol:

Good to see you around, Sam. ;)

River City Trio

What if we did all have the same opinions?