On drums...

For drummers to exchange knowledge, ideas, opinions & equipment...
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:38 pm 

It is very encouraging to deal with a product manufacturer that stands behind their product, and takes pride in quality and service.

I own three Roc N’ Soc thrones, and have been using them almost since they were first made. A week or so ago the backrest mount broke on a throne that I bought around 1998.

I emailed the company and someone from there called me within the hour, confirmed the shipping address, and told me they would fix it and send it back the same day it arrived.

That is what they did. ;)

I think it was apparent that the throne had not been abused for the 14 years that I have had it in service. They went beyond their warranty obligation, repaired it quickly, and charged me for shipping only.

I have always thought they had the best product in the market, and after my first problem in over 20 years, I commend them for their pride in their product and service.

River City Trio

What if we did all have the same opinions?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:53 pm 

Great to be dealing with a stand up company! I had a similarly good experience with DrumDial.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:34 am 

great to hear and yes they make very comfortable thrones! I recently had a good experience with Yamaha, I have one of their CL945A tom arms to hold a mini snare and bizarrely one of the three screws that holds the ball joint together stripped its thread, anyway spoke to the drum tech at Yamaha and he arranged the part number and I purchased it...when it arrived incredibly the casting of this part was fractionally bigger than mine and the two parts would not fit together, the short story is that they are going to send me a complete part, no big deal but I was expecting 'not our problem mate'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:21 am 

Same here with Impact cases.
I have their "Heavy Duty Hardware Transport" which is a stretchy bag with a stiff plastic lining strapped to a small hand truck with pneumatic tires. It has been a great bag for the last 8 years I have dragged it all over the country. It has developed some holes in it and finally the main zipper gave out. I sent it back and they replaced the zipper and reinforced the bottom of the bag (where most of the poke-through holes were) with a thick rubberized plastic. All this with a really quick turn around time and for cheap. The bag will now go another 8 years.